Our world has come a long way from the time man used cowrie shells or coins made from metals like gold, silver and copper as money to buy goods. The invention of paper currency (folded money) in China 500 years before the rest of the world began using it further changed the face of money. And, after thousands of years of evolution that money underwent, there emerged plastic money, the most easy-to-use currency ever known to us.
And, now, with the advent of the Internet, we first had the ecash and now we have DIgicash. Our world has transformed by leaps and bounds, considering the kind of changes we see around us. It does take time getting used to this change, like, for example, the Digicash, or cryptocurrency, as it is called, has found its admirers, but it hasn’t found a significant audience yet.
There are many who buy xrp, but also many who have no idea what it is all about.
XRP, or cryptocurrency, is digital currency. It was created for profit by a private company. It is a token used on the Ripple network that enables transfer of money between different currencies. It operates on a peer-to-peer decentralized platform that facilitates an easy transfer of money in lesser time and without the need to pay any processing fees. This is what makes it appealing to the users who buy xrp.
How do you buy Ripple?
These days, buying Ripple has become a craze. Ripple is a much more appealing alternative to Bitcoin. One can either buy Ripple directly with a credit card, or through an exchange. But, not all exchanges have the capability to buy Ripple, so one has to first buy Bitcoin with their credit card and then convert the Bitcoin into Ripple.
There are some more points to help you buy xrp with Binance.
Create an account on the Binance site with a password for your email.
- Transfer the Bitcoin into the Binance account.
- Click the coin you decide to exchange from and select a deposit button.
- Copy the Bitcoin address.
- Log in to the exchange where you bought the Bitcoin.
- Go to the BTC wallet of the Page and click on ‘Send ‘ BTC.
- Copy paste the Bitcoin address in the ‘recipient’ box and enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Click on the ‘Exchange’ button on the Page that helps you exchange the Bitcoin into Ripple.
- Search the XRP box and enter BTC in it.
- Click the amount of Bitcoin you wish to transfer to Ripple and click ‘BUY XRP’.
- As the transfer is quick, you can check your funds tab and see the XRP under ‘Balance’
Cryptocurrency is here to stay. It may not have a very large fan base yet, but soon, with ‘cashless’ becoming the norm, cryptocurrency will take over the world and change the face of money, yet again!