When you save a certain amount of money, you feel the need to invest it in something that will give you a guaranteed return. So when the time comes, you can withdraw it without any hassles. It is best if you choose a guaranteed return plan so that you can keep your money safe and benefit from some extra interest and guaranteed returns.
So when choosing a plan to invest your hard-earned savings, it is most appropriate that you choose a plan that offers you easy withdrawal because you need to withdraw the money when needed, even if you have not completed your policy term.
What is the accident protection plan for Hong Kong?
When accidents happen, it is a time when you need the maximum of financial help, but if you are prepared, then you don’t have to ask for help from anyone. The accident protection plan will make your worries about finance a lot less.
Features of accident protection plan Hong Kong
If you have taken the accident protection plan, you get:
- Double protection of HK$ 4,000,000 is provided to you
- You are covered for serious skin burn coverage for 3rd-degree burns of 20% of your body is affected
- You also have the coverage of 15 infectious disease benefits, which include Dengue fever and avian influenza.
- Double protection amount for each life providing up to 200% of sum assured that is up to 4,000,000 HK$
- The accidental death benefit is 100% of the sum assured
- The accidental dismemberment benefit is up to 100% of the sum assured
- If you are permanently disabled due to an accident, then you get 100% of the sum assured
- In case of serious skin burns, it is 100% of the sum assured
- And if you have got infectious diseases, then you get the benefit of 2% of the sum assured
With all of these benefits, it is a good deal if you opt for an accident protection plan hong kong; there are lots of other benefits of this plan, which will help you make use of your finance at the time of need.
The things included in this policy
- You can automatically renew the policy before attaining the age of 75
- If you want to increase the assured sum, you can request it in advance, before the month of the premium due date, and it will take effect from the next premium due date
The things that are not covered in the policy
- Suicide and self-inflicted injuries are not covered
- If you are active in sports, semi-professional or professional, you will not get the coverage if you injure yourself while practicing, training, or competing in any sports.
If you are prepared for any untoward incidents, then you will have the finances ready whenever you need it. Getting an accident protection plan helps you get the coverage when you need it most.